Prime Care Consultants is hiring experienced Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal care Assistance to help us keep growing. If you are dedicated, compassionate, and ambitious, Prime home care consultants is an excellent place to grow your career. We will love to have you as an employee.
Qualifications for Certified Nursing Assistant :
- High School Certificate
- 1-year experience in a caregiving role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can follow directions exactingly
- Capable of moving and standing for 12hr shifts
- Ability to regularly lift more than 75 pounds of weight
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to pass a background check
Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistant
- Bath and dress patients
- Serve meals and assist with feeding
- Take and record vital signs
- Ensure bedridden patients are regularly re-positioned
- Distribute and change bedpans
- Assist patients with mobility
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures, and abide by federal, state, and local requirements.
- Check patients for worsening conditions or further injury
Job Description – PCA
- Assist with vital outside home and in-home appointment
- Create outdoor activities to engage and occupy the client
- Help client with homework and incomplete school assignments
- Assist the client with personal hygiene and grooming
- Perform all vital housekeeping duties, run errands, and accompany the patient to routine medical visits.
- Plan, shop for and prepare nutritious meals
- Care for patient during periods incapacitated, family disruption,providing companionship, personal care, and help clients adjust to new environments.
- Outstanding attention to detail & communication with clients and families
- Abide by HIPAA guidelines and up-keep of client’s personal information
- Transports the patient to and from the hospital for scheduled medical appointments as well as any emergencies.
- Prepares daily meals for the patient to ensure that the patient is eating properly.
- Assists the patient with getting in and out of the shower as well as getting dressed.
- Provide patients with healthcare assistance such as monitoring vitals, blood sugar, administered medication and injections
- Assisted clients in community integration
- Accompany Patients to doctors’ appointments
- Report any discrepancy in patient behavior or state to the nurse doctor